I'm outside right now with my prized lap top. The children are digging up 'gardens' for me in the yard, between their races to the big slide. The sun is shining and it's a beautiful 57 degrees, though it feels much warmer where I'm sitting. Birds chirping, forsythia blooming all around me . . . this is the way to get some work done.
Speaking of which, I better get back to that.
Hope you are having as lovely a day as I am!
3 comments:
I miss my mobility. I need a new battery for my laptop. And I don't have that nifty network thing going on either, so I can't print from my laptop or surf the net or anything, but it would just be nice to move around with it.
And, that explains why you didn't answer the phone when I called today...
No, she never answers the phone. :-)
I don't have a battery, either, but I do have a wireless internet network. I did not spring for a wireless printer, though. Still, it's pretty neat. I've got my new Palm on the network, too, and I can type emails from the sofa while I nurse the baby, though she prefers that I gaze lovingly into her eyes and murmur sweet nothings!
Actually I was out at story time when you called. Sam told me later. And you don't have to have a wireless printer to print wirelessly . . . lol
You just need to be networked with the computer that is wired to the printer. Then you can have printing capability from your roaming lap top as long as the other machine is running.
Post a Comment