Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Full Effect

I know I've shown you our lovely red wall. But now it has a tasteful smattering of pretty accessories:





In order to get the full effect, however, you'll need to come over for tea. And scones. And maybe a few little finger sandwich thingies!

4 comments:

Jennie C. said...

How come you didn't paint it's neighbor?!

Beckie Russell said...

looks nice~ I think I'll take you up on the offer of tea and scones, just as soon as angie's not contagious.

Sandie said...

We painted only the one wall this deep red. The other walls, when we paint them, will be a nice creamy coffee color and this will remain a beautiful accent. With the carpet being red too, we thought that four red walls would just be too much! But it will all work together very nicely, as you will see when I post the next pictures after we paint the other three walls!

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely Sandie and Sam. Nice job.