It's officially B Week here at the Modersohn home, as reflected in our Song Of The Week. The songs came about because my sister Beckie has been having trouble thinking of all those children's songs we sang when we were little and, quite frankly, when she asked me about it a week or so ago, I couldn't remember any either! So I'll be posting songs each week to help jog the memory a little. If you remember any songs, please feel free to post them to a comment somewhere or e-mail me and your song just might be the next Song Of The Week.
But, as I said at the start of this post, it's B week here. My two year old twins are very good at recognizing their letters and they even know some of the sounds, but I've decided to work on one letter every week so that they can get a better idea of what letters are for. Sarah will benefit greatly, too. She is now very confident in recognizing A, from last week.
So this week, we will read about Bears, we will Bake some Bread (and probably some cookies too, but I promise, we'll shape them into B's!), we'll color pictures of Bee's and have a B hunt at the end of the week. We will snack on Bananas and have Broccoli with dinner. The list is pretty extensive. By Friday, they should all know this letter really well, I think!
No comments:
Post a Comment