Sunday, May 20, 2007

Conversations

I knew it would happen. And I knew I would discover it this way, that it would happen gradually, and one day I would realize.

I've been having the greatest conversations with my kids. They are two, curious and intelligent. Their vocabularies are amazing and I'm not really sure exactly when it happened. But they understand the ebb and flow of conversations and they practice all day long with me, with each other and with anyone who happens to look their way.

I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can certainly vouch for this. They are so much fun to listen to. Life through the eyes of two year olds (Katie, Josie and Angie) makes life for us older folks so wonderful. And Sarah always has something to say though it is a little hard to understand sometimes.

Love you all,
Mommy

Jennie C. said...

Rosie is firmly in the argumantative stage, which is just hilarious. I pick fights with her just so we can quarrel. Enjoy all those little babies!