Thursday, October 26, 2006

Juggling

No, I'm not a great juggler. Give me three items to keep in the air and they will most certainly find their way to the floor in short order. Two I can do. Yes . . . If you look up the definition of "Juggle" two balls in the air counts.

So this morning, while playing with my little babies, I took two of their little balls and began to juggle them. They watched in mute amazement. In no time they were hunting down their own sets and trying it themselves. Accompanied by the sounds of pure baby joy, they set themselves to the task of mimicking me. One ball in each hand, they waved their arms back and forth for a minute and then threw the balls to the floor.

I really thought I was better than that!

1 comment:

Beckie Russell said...

I love the way the babies try to immitate! They try so hard to make it happen, but they just don't have the motor skills for it!