Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Glock Update

I recently wrote about glockenspiels and gave two recommendations that could be purchased at a company called MusiciansFriend.com. Today I became an affiliate of Musicians Friend. What that means is if someone purchases products from them through a link from my site, they pay me a percentage of the price of the product.

I assure you that I would never recommend something simply because I would make money from it (it's a small amount per purchase, anyway!) so don't think less of my recommendations. This is a fantastic company that sells very high quality instruments for great prices.

Anyway, if you are interested in buying either of the instruments I recommended, you can find links to them on my music site. Check in the side bar to the left. If I recommend it and they carry it, I'll put the link there.

Why put the link on a different site that this one? Well, because that's the site name they have from me right now. I'm looking into how to add another site, but for now, all my links for them will be put over there.

Thanks for helping me out by using my links!

1 comment:

The Davison Family said...

Sandie,
You should link to your site from this page. That way, anyone who ends up here can easily go there if needed.

Jess