Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Back to Basics

It always takes me so long to figure this out. It's a lesson I've learned over and over again since my first babies were born. I always tell myself that I won't forget it, but I invariably do.

We have gotten dreadfully off routine. In fact, I don't think I can even find a vague hint of what our daily routine is half-heartedly pretending to be! The effects of this have been absolutely devastating. No one is getting along very well and it is entirely my fault.

So, today I change myself. Already, with just a few changes this morning, I have seen a drastic change in the twins (Sarah is still sleeping). They have been very kind to each other and more helpful and courteous.

I'm looking forward to a great day!

1 comment:

Jennie C. said...

Hmm. It seems like you fall off the routine almost as soon as you get one going! Do you, perchance, know the definition of the term? :-)