I finally uploaded all the photos from my camera to my laptop and now I can't upload them to blogger. Anyone else having that problem?
Otherwise, life is good here. A new book recommendation is coming up this afternoon for you, guaranteed to get your children excited.
We had a birthday here, yesterday. In fact we had two! Katie and Josie are now officially 3 years old and they are very proud of that. (I'll post pictures later. If Blogger lets me . . .)
Love you all!
2 comments:
Nope. I uploaded yesterday without issue, but I forgot to take any of Penelope today. Is that really, really bad? In my defense, she was sitting in my lap for Present Time. :-)
I did have trouble today, but I see you've figured it out. Me, I used Picasa to make the code, then copied and pasted into my blogger post. How about you?
Post a Comment