Friday, February 01, 2008

*Two* Beautiful Things

I love chocolate. I enjoy a little every day.

Okay, sometimes I enjoy more than a little everyday.

The point is, though, that I love it. It's creamy, silky, chocolaty goodness is an indulgence that I simply do not feel the need to deny myself. I prefer dark chocolates to milk. And I love to use cocoa in all kinds of recipes.

I also really love coffee.

My husband gave me varietal whole bean coffees from around the world for Christmas this year and I have to say, it's probably one of the coolest presents I've ever received. I am able to enjoy a cup of it (or 2 . . . or 3 :-) every single morning.

Knowing me as she does, my best friend gave me this book as a Christmas present:






Did they write this just for me? Surely there are others in the world who feel as I do. And, I must say, chocolate and coffee surely do go very well together.

So, if you feel as I do, I recommend this book. It is filled with lots of beautiful pictures and detailed recipes for lots of yummy things.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

YUM! I will have to look for that book!