We've made a lot of big steps today, for our company (KJS Drafing & Design which you can visit at www.kjsdrafting.com! lol)
We've made new contacts, gotten new projects, finished 'old' projects and worked out a pretty good and attainable marketing plan. I'm always amazed when our plan works. Seems our company is going to keep running for a while!
We actually finished our first year in business in the black, which is apparently rare for start-up companies. Especially so since we did not actually have a full year of being in business! And now we are looking forward to a year full of growth and expansion.
We have learned a lot about the way each of us works and what we each do best. As more work comes in at greater rates, I'm certain we will learn even more. We're good at this, and I'm so pleased that we make such a great team.
Go team GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment