We went on vacation last week for about 10 days of fun in the sun, mixed with a few family visits. A whole week was spent in Myrtle Beach at a lovely home owned by, well, I guess they would be Sam's great Aunt and Uncle - in-law . . . or something like that. Sweet people!
It was the first time any of our children have seen the ocean and they loved every moment.
Sam and I each had a morning or two where one of us was up earlier than everyone else, so we took advantage of the quiet time to go for a quiet stroll. The early hours at the beach are the best, I think. The few people who are out there at that time of the morning are interested only in finding a little peace, no radios or portable TV's to ruin the natural beauty.
For now, I need to go and finish unpacking (just 2 more bags left!) and, of course, do a little more laundry before I run out of time to work today. More pictures and videos later.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had fun...thanks for the videos
Post a Comment