I had a bit of forwarning, so I'm not shocked. But Sandie, what's up with your camera? The pics have a lot of overexposure, it seems...is it a different camera than usual? Oh, and it is a beautiful picture...
Okay . . . I did play with this one in Picasa and I really should have done it in PhotoShop to get better results, but my sweet darling has been on the 'big' computer for about 2 days straight now, so I couldn't.
5 comments:
Your new blog format is throwing me off. And then seeing angie here instead of there threw me off again. Are you messing with me on purpose? :-)
I had a bit of forwarning, so I'm not shocked. But Sandie, what's up with your camera? The pics have a lot of overexposure, it seems...is it a different camera than usual? Oh, and it is a beautiful picture...
No, she's using that picasa feature, I think, that only black and whites part of the picture.
And apparently, you are all online at 9:30. I feel like loading up messenger. :-)
Okay . . . I did play with this one in Picasa and I really should have done it in PhotoShop to get better results, but my sweet darling has been on the 'big' computer for about 2 days straight now, so I couldn't.
Post a Comment