My carpet is wet. Not all of it, mind you, but there are a great number of soggy patches scattered all about the living room and hallway. And, while I don't know about the rest of you, I really don't like walking around in wet socks. It bothers me a lot.
I'm not the least bit upset about my wet carpet, though. And do you know why? Because it's a sign of the mornings hard work.
My twins are finally taking to this whole potty training thing!!! I've had great success with Josie both last night and this morning and moderate success with Katie, who mostly likes to sit on the potty and wait until she's off of it to pee! A little frustrating, but I'm certain that with all the great progress Josie made today, Katie can't be far behind.
Josie actually told me she had to go potty today. We went to the bathroom and just a few minutes later she was peeing a little. Then she pooped and peed a lot!!!! We were very excited and, though I'm sure you don't really care about my children's bathroom habits, I just had to share the progress.
I've only used 4 diapers today. Two for Sarah and just two for the twins when they went to nap.
So lovely!!!
4 comments:
You can get the pee out of the carpet by putting a dry towel over the wet spot and kicking down into it. It sops up most of it, at least! Congratulations on the success. Only two dipes for Sarah? That's why I like cloth. We've used two diapers by breakfast! (More changing, sure, but less wearing of urine. Yuck.)
Yay for Josie! I guess those Curious George undies did the trick!
The Curious George undies helped Josie decide that it was okay to get out of her diapers and it was the lure of an M&M that led her and Katie to actually do something on the toilet. It's a work in progress. Fortunately, there is actually PROGRESS! So relieving!
Sounds like you're making progress! Congrats!
Three in less than a year? Wow. I can imagine some of the comments you've gotten!
Post a Comment