Monday, May 07, 2007

Forgotten

I was careful to remember it. I have, in the past, completed the first few steps, forgotten the project and ended up with less than great results, so I kept reminding myself.

The children went to their naps with ten minutes left to wait until the next step. I went downstairs to check on business e-mails and the like. I came back up when the babies made noise and I smelled it.

Oh NO! I groaned out loud. But a peak in the oven told me everything was alright. After more than three hours of being ignored, my loaves of bread were still puffy and patiently waiting for me to turn the oven on! Whew!

Now I better go back up before I burn it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's precisely the kind of thing I would do ... what am I saying have done a zillion times ... Entertaining blog you've got here. I'm at gledwood2.blogspot & you are welcome to drop by. All the very best to you

from

Gledwood