Friday, May 04, 2007

Bloggable Things

I am accused of not really blogging lately. I suppose the truth of it is that I am here, in my house, trying to find the right pattern to my day that will allow me to accomplish everything that must be done, and nothing is getting done!

So when I think of bloggable things to share, they leave my mind before I find the time to write them. And since I have a bunch of milk in the car that MUST come in, because the very hot sun is beating down on them as I type, I'm afraid even this terribly poor post must come to a quick end.

I find myself overwhelmed. If my blog suffers for it, I'm sorry. I will try to get to it more often. I do have a few recipes I'd like to share, so maybe that will happen over the next few days.

1 comment:

Jennie C. said...

Well, now one must wonder why you stopped to check your email before bringing in the groceries! You just can't win with me, can you. :-b