Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Baby On A Mission

Sarah caught sight of her objective from across the room. She grinned at it and then, careful to keep it in her sights, she casually walked over to where I was sitting on the couch. Using her cutest smile (and believe me, it's really cute!) she requested that I pick her up.

Then she began her distraction techniques. She tipped her head back a little and leaned in for a couple of light kisses. She looked behind my head and gave a big grin. Then she came in for a really big smooch and, at the same time, she reached behind my head where the remote was resting on the top edge of the couch, giggling while she kissed me. She pulled back and looked at me with utter triumph beaming from her face. And then she gave me an evil laugh! Well, as evil a laugh as any baby can muster, which I have to say isn't really very evil at all.

Even more interesting: She didn't complain when I took it away from her. She was interested in the quest of getting it rather than the actual object!

No comments: