I've been putting Katie & Josie in underwear for a few hours at a time the past couple of days. We faithfully sit on the potty, waiting and trying not to play with the toilet paper. Nothing happens. They will sit there for 30 minutes or more, happily chatting away. Then they get down and pee on the floor.
I'm hoping that somewhere along the way this will happen on the potty and they'll realize why we're sitting there all day. But so far, we're just wet.
3 comments:
There's nothing wrong with a good scolding. It helps to get the point across and I promise it doesn't scar them for life. This assumes they know what the potty is for already. If not, try to catch them at prime potty opportunities, like first thing in the morning and just before and after bath. They need some success with lots of praise!
So much to look forward to! :-)
Oh, I wouldn't let them stay for so long, either. What's the saying? Sh** or get off the pot? It may just be me, but I don't really like spending my day in the bathroom. If you don't have to go now, we can come back.
Post a Comment