Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Sudden Flood

I know, it's been a long time since I have had any pictures on my blog. It's been difficult, since it's such a chore to do it on the old computer and I didn't know how anything was set up on the new computer.

But now, you're all in for it!






Notice here that Katie is busy doing something . . .




And here's Josie bent on distracting me with a stick . . .


And finally, Katie admiring her handiwork!



Sarah was busy trying to decide if this leaf would make a good snack. She later decided on grass instead. I guess she needed more greens!



Aren't they beautiful? I plan on posting some other pictures this evening or tomorrow of the girls in their costumes.

Yes, Aunt Niki, they are all getting dressed up! Katie and Josie actually still fit into their costumes from last year (barely) and I got a very cute one for Sarah from freecycle.

No comments: