Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sisterly Love

Yesterday, I was in the dining area of the living room working on cleaning up. I stood still just a few seconds and I found myself trapped by babies! One was standing in front of me and one behind, using my legs for support.

Before I knew it, the girls were both laughing, leaning in towards each other. My big 'ol belly made it very difficult for me to see what they were doing. I started laughing right along with them. Then, curiosity got the better of me when I realized their laughter sounded kind of strange . . . almost hallow or echo-ie. I overcame my belly issue and managed to catch a glimpse of what they were doing. Each time they leaned in towards each other, it was to kiss! There they were, between my legs, mouths wide open, kissing and laughing!

I love these precious moments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These girl are too sweet.

I love to watch them too.

Love Mommy

Niki said...

Awwww... :)