This weekend hasn't been nearly as productive as I was hoping it would be. Almost nothing got done yesterday because Sam went to work all day and then wasn't feeling well when he got home and I went out with Mommy for a while (which I really enjoyed . . . thanks Mommy!). I did reclaim my kitchen, finally, from Christmas. I still have to get my garland down, but I have no more pine needles and all the special baking stuff is put away.
Today, Sam went to work again for "a couple of hours" which turned into almost all day . . . he got back around 3:30 and we ate a late lunch together. Then he was tired, because he's still getting over the stomach virus I had last week, so right now he's taking a nap. I've been doing laundry and trying to clean things up a bit. Hopefully by this evening I'll have our room ready for the cradle. That is the least I'd like accomplished tonight. I'd like Sam to help me get the baby room and music room ready to swap. Our plan is to do the actual furniture moving next weekend, so I'd like everything ready to go. We are also planning on painting next weekend while we are pulling everything out anyway . . .
Well, here's hoping the evening goes well!
No comments:
Post a Comment