Saturday, October 05, 2013

Our new classroom space....

There's a picture of our school area...  Here, I'm standing in the corner looking towards the stairs.  That door you see there is one of two extra rooms down there.  The main room is about 20' by 30' 


It's a HUGE space :)


The part you can't see behind me is just full of big blank walls.  Plenty of wall space for boards and shelves and projects and all kinds of things. 

Now.... To find school furniture! :)

Fortunately there's a nice thrift store right in town.  I think we'll become fast friends with the owner really soon.

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

We made our kiddie table out of a thrifted farmhouse table that we just cut the legs down on. And I have a very nice wooden easel you can have. It has a chalkboard on one side and a whiteboard on the other, but you can put a roll of paper on it, too. The only thing is, you have to come get it. :-)

Sandie said...

Jennie, I just saw your comment here :) Thanks for reading! lol

I have never had space for an easel like that, though I have been gifted with them in the past only to pass them on to friends with more space. I'm excited that I'm the one with more space now! :) And I LOVE the idea of coming out to get it, though you don't have to bribe me with goodies or cows or anything like that. :)