Thursday, November 10, 2005

Laughter is contagious . . .

So I was playing with Katie on the rug today while she happened to be naked . . . and she is very ticklish on the underside of her arms when they are bare and I just couldn't resist a little fun . . . so I went for it and she gave me the most delightful laughs. Pretty soon I was laughing too. Then, from the other side of the room, I hear more laughter. Josie was playing by herself when she heard Katie and I laughing and she joined in! She didn't crawl over to join in the fun, she was content to be happy for our happiness. It was just so sweet.

For those of you feeling sorry for Josie all alone . . . yes . . . I did crawl over to her (it's easier than standing up with a big belly . . .) and tickle her naked arms too! We had a really good time!

These are the great moments I hope I never forget!

No comments: