Thursday, October 27, 2005

Baby

There are so many babies in my life it may be hard to keep track of who I'm talking about. But in this case, I mean the new little life growing inside me!

I had an ultrasound today where they did another brain scan (everything is still great!) and a growth scan. The baby is 1 lb 5 oz already! I know that's normal, but it seems huge to me. I'm pretty sure my girls were just barely a pound around this time. This was around the time they decided to put me on weekly ultrasounds (though we aren't much better this time . . . they happen every OTHER week now!). The girls didn't kick nearly this hard until later on. Boy, this baby has some muscle! It wasn't until closer to the end that the girls could really wake me up with a kick. . . this baby has got that down pat already! It's neat to have the two very different pregnancies to compare! Lots of fun!

No comments: