Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Josie in pictures....

Here's our Josie.




She, like her sisters, loves the camera. She gets quite silly sometimes when she sees me take it out. I love to get pictures of them smiling, but I also love the serious pictures, often from when they don't know I've got a camera. So I told her not to smile and this is what I got:





Kinda creepy, don't you think? So I told her to relax and just look at me with a relaxed face.





Much better. She couldn't stop herself from smiling just a bit though.

I thanked her and told her she could do whatever she wanted now. First (and I'm sparing you the pictures) she stuck her nose at the camera so we could see what was up there. Then she did this:






And when I showed her the above picture, she burst into fits of giggles which I managed to capture as well.


And don't you love her hair do? She did it herself ;)

No comments: