Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Take a Guess

OOPs. Seems I can't edit a post for later and have the other version still show on my blog. Sorry if you missed the chance to guess but here's the answer:



By way of answer, I will simply show you the only trick I know you can use to figure this out without doubt. Take a look.







Perhaps you need a bit of a closer look:









Still nothing? Lets get even closer to this adorable little girl, shall we?










Did you spot it yet?





Ah Ha! There's a beauty mark hiding out on this eyelid. Josie is the one with that tiny mark. That was a tough one, huh?!

Please Note: I did not use this method to figure it out for myself prior to posting. Nope. Honest. Really. But I did have to look through the whole series from that day and compare photos. Wanna see some? Here's Katie from the same day:





And, just so you can see I didn't plant a beauty mark via PhotoShop, here's a few pics of Josie from that day:









And here's another Katie (Isn't she sweet?)





And finally, A Sarah. I just love the look on her face here. (No children were harmed during the making of this post, but they were tickled to within an inch of their little lives.)





To be fair, I must warn you: This photo was taken several months ago. Sometime in early to mid September. So, after you are done admiring this beautiful little baby, captured in this moment of hysterical happiness . . . .







Take a guess: Katie or Josie?

2 comments:

Jennie C. said...

katie

and you better email with the right answer...

Anonymous said...

Katiedid