I haven't posted a new item here in a while because I've been spending every available computer moment working on the new website for KJS Drafting. (Which you can check out, in it's infant form, at www.kjsdrafting.com) It's hard to find time for this because it requires that I leave my babies and run downstairs to type a blog post and then run back upstairs. They are good about it. But I'm not!
Now, however, I'm sitting at my dining room table typing away with my babies playing at my feet. And with them. I have a great little laptop that allows me to not only blog, but do most of my KJS work without going downstairs. Some of it requires the great speed and computing power of the monster downstairs, but most of the simpler stuff, like writing what I want the web site to say, or e-mailing back and forth with clients, can happen right here.
How did I manage to get this little gem, you might ask? (If you don't really care, you can stop reading now.) Cash is tight around here, so we certainly didn't go out and buy a laptop. No. My sweet darling, amazing man that he is, found a man who needed some minor bodywork on his minivan. He traded his skills and labor for a few weekends in return for this machine. The bodywork was easy and, for once, went as smoothly as Sam expected. And now, I can blog at you from anywhere I like!!!
2 comments:
Oh, happy day!
So, where are all these new posts? :-)
Post a Comment